IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow these steps to disable Tablet Mode.
- On the Start screen, in the upper-left corner, click or tap the Start menu icon.
- On the Start Menu, click or tap Settings.
- In the Settings window, click or tap System.
- In the System screen, on the left of the screen, scroll down to and click or tap Tablet Mode.
- On the right side of the screen, under Make Windows more touch-friendly when using you device as a tablet, click to move the slider to Off.
Tablet Mode is now disabled and the taskbar and desktop icons will be displayed.