IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow these steps to download maps on the Maps application to use when offline.
- Click the Start button, and then click Maps.
- In the Maps window, on the left side of the window, click or tap the Settings button.
- In the SETTINGS screen, under General, click or tap Download or update maps.
- Click or tap Download maps.
- Click or tap the desired Continent.
- Click or tap the desired country or region to download.
NOTE: Some countries or regions may have additional subcategories when selecting which map to download.