IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow these steps to access the account settings, lock or sign out of the current account, or switch to a different user account.
- Click the Start button and on the upper left corner of the Start Menu, click the current user account.
- In the account options menu, click to select the desired option:
- To configure the current account, add another user account, or modify any other account setting, click Change account settings.
- To lock the current user account and display the lock screen, click Lock.
- To sign out of the current user account, click Sign out.
- To switch to another account, click on the desired user account.