IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Before You Start
- Make sure that your audio device is compatible with Music Center.
- Your audio device should have the latest firmware version. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- If your audio and mobile devices are already have a Bluetooth® connection, turn off Bluetooth on your the mobile device.
- If you want to connect your audio device to your home Wi-Fi® network, connect your mobile device first and then connect your audio device through the Music Center app.
- Check your router manual for details about connecting to a Wi-Fi network.
Connect Your Device to Music Center
Connecting audio devices to Music Center (previously SongPal™) will allow you to later group the connected devices and use the Wireless Multi-room feature where you can listen to your music in different locations within the coverage of your home Wi-Fi. Follow the steps below to connect your audio devices to Music Center: