Follow these steps to play music on a compatible mobile device that is connected using a Bluetooth® connection.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function of your smartphone.
- Check that the Smart B-Trainer™ device is turned on.
- If the Bluetooth function of the device is turned off, press the Bluetooth button on the right (R) side of your headphones for approximately 2 seconds to turn it on.
NOTE: If your smartphone forms an automatic connection, the voice guidance will say Bluetooth Connected - Device mode.
- Press the Bluetooth button on the right (R) side of the headphones to switch to Streaming mode.
- Press the Play/Pause button on the left (L) side of the headphones to play a song.
NOTE: To pause the playback, press the button Play/Pause button.
The image below shows the location of the Bluetooth and Play/Pause button discussed in the steps above.
- Steps 1 through 3 can be skipped when connecting using the One touch (NFC™) feature.
- To listen to music stored on your device while still connected to your smartphone, press the Bluetooth button on the right (R) side of the headphones again to return to Device mode.
- When you restart the device, whether the Bluetooth function is on or off will be preserved, but Streaming mode will cancel and return to Device mode. To listen to music on your smartphone, repeat the operation above and switch to Streaming mode.