IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
To best enjoy your viewing experience, do the following:
- Install the latest software update . Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- Set the Automatic software download setting to On to automatically download software updates .
To display two pictures or use the Twin Picture function of the Android™ TV, follow the steps below.
- Select the HDMI input to which the TV is connected to.
NOTE: The TV cannot enter the Twin Picture mode unless an HDMI® input is selected.
- On the supplied IR remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Input.
- Select the proper HDMI input.
- Select Twin Picture from the ACTION MENU.
- Press the ACTION MENU button.
- Under the Twin Picture category, select Twin Picture.
- To end the Twin Picture mode, select Single Picture from the ACTION MENU.
NOTE: The TV can only display Twin Picture with digital 2K and analog signals.