IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Before You Start
- Make sure that the operating system installed on your computer is compatible with Hi-Res Audio Player software.
- Make sure the Hi-Res Audio Player software has the latest software version installed. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
Install the Latest Version of the Hi-Res Audio Player Software
- On your computer, download the software update. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- Locate the downloaded file saved in the folder of the computer.
- Click the file name to open.
- The Welcome to the Hi-Res Audio Player Installer screen is shown. Click on Continue to proceed.
- On the Software License Agreement screen, click Continue.
- Click Agree to accept the agreement.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation process.
- If a password is required, type your password, then click Install Software.
- After the installation is finished, click Close to exit.