Some Keys of the Android TV's Remote Control Don't Work After I Set up the IR Blaster Function
Some of the buttons on your Android TV's remote control may not work for your set-top box when you use the IR Blaster function.
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
As the set-top box may not be recognized properly after you've completed the IR Blaster setup, some keys of your Android TV's™ remote control may not work for the set-top box. Follow the steps below to perform IR Blaster setup, then check if it works properly:
- On the supplied IR remote control, press the HOME button.
- Under the Settings category, select Settings.
- Under the TV category, select External inputs.
- Select IR Blaster setup.
- Select Supported Model List.
- Select Set-top box.
- Enter the TV service provider or manufacturer.
- Search for the model name.
- Select your device.
Note: Enter three or more characters as a search keyword.