IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Follow the steps below if some buttons on your Android TV™ remote don't work even after you complete the IR blaster setup:
- Turn on your TV and make sure that the set-top box is connected and on.
- On your TV remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings or the icon.
- Under TV category, select External inputs.
- Select IR Blaster setup.
- Connect the IR Blaster.
- Select OK.
- Place the IR Blaster near the remote sensor of the set-top box.
- Under IR Blaster setup, select Supported Models.
- Under the Supported Models screen, select Set-top box.
- Under the Select your service provider screen, select your service provider.
- Under the Search for your Set-top box manufacturer screen, enter the manufacturer name of the cable or satellite box.
- Enter your Zip code.
- Under the Select the input... screen, select the appropriate input.