Follow the steps below to uninstall an app on your Android TV™ device.
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Under Apps, select Google Play Store. You'll be asked to log in your Google™ account if you haven't logged in yet.
- For Android TV's with Android™ 8.0 Oreo™ operating system, select Apps and then select Google Play Store.
- On the left pane, select My Apps.
- Select the app you want to uninstall.
- Select UNINSTALL.
- Select OK to confirm.
*Google, Android, Android TV, Google Play, and other related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC; Oreo is a trademark of Mondelez International, Inc. group.