IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Before You Start
- Make sure to connect your Android TV™ to the network .
- Prepare a Google™ account that has a registered email address and password. If you don't have one, create a Google account.
Add a Google Account
The steps vary depending on the version of your TV operating system. Follow the steps accordingly.
- Android™ 8.0 Oreo
- Android 7.0 Nougat or earlier
- The Settings display on Android TVs differ depending on the OS versions.
- For TVs with Android 6.0 Marshmallow or earlier, you can only use one Google account at a time.
- If you want to login to a different Google account, remove the account, and add the new one .
- For TVs with Android 7.0 Nougat or later, you can register more than one Google account at a time.