If you directly connect your Android TV™ device to an antenna, use Auto Program to scan for available channels.
- On the remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings or the icon.
- In the TV category, select Channel.
- Select Channel Setup.
- Select the Signal Type appropriate for your connection (antenna or cable).
- Select Auto Program.
- Auto Program may take a few minutes if there are many receivable channels.
- The channels that appear vary depending on your region, and the type and placement of your antenna.