Before You Start
- The TV being used must be 4K capable.
- The Netflix® subscription plan must support Ultra HD streaming.
- A steady internet connection speed of 25 megabits per second or higher.
- Streaming quality set to High or Auto.
Steps to Stream Netflix 4K Video Using the 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc Player
- Connect the player to the 4K HDMI input of the TV using a high quality, high-speed HDMI® cable.
IMPORTANT: HDMI port on your TV must be HDCP 2.2 certified.
- Turn on the TV and set it to the appropriate HDMI input.
- Turn on the player.
- Using the remote supplied with the player, press the NETFLIX button.
- Sign in to Netflix using your Netflix account.
- Locate a 4K movie or show.
Note: You can search Netflix for the terms 4K or UHD to find titles available in Ultra HD.