Before You Start
- You need an Apple® iPhone® 5 or higher to use the Apple CarPlay™ feature.
- Make sure to update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS.
- Turn on Siri® software to use the voice command feature.
- Power on your receiver and iPhone.
- Use the supplied USB cable of your iPhone to connect it to the USB port of your device.
- On the receiver, press the HOME button.
- Tap the Apple CarPlay icon.
Your iPhone screen appears on the display panel of your device. Touch and control your desired application.