The TV Key function instantly jumps to a specific input when you press the TV button on the supplied remote. It works as a shortcut button to a specific input. For example, if you have a cable box connected to an HDMI® input, you can press the TV button on the remote and instantly go to that specific input. Follow these steps to customize the TV Key:
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- The folllowing steps may vary according to your televison model.
- Select Settings → External Inputs → Customize TV Key.
- Select Settings → Watching TV → External Inputs → Customize TV Key.
- Select an input that you want to link to the TV button.