Check the following if you can't charge your WF-1000X headset:
- The headset may not be fully inserted in the charging case.
- Insert the headset until you hear a click and make sure that it's locked in the charging case.
- When charging begins, the red indicators on the headset light up.
- The rechargeable battery in the charging case may have no remaining charge.
- Charge the charging case.
- The indicator lights up in RED while charging the charging case.
- The terminal may be dirty. We recommend that you clean the terminals on the headset and charging case periodically with a soft dry cloth.
- If the charging case is charged fully, you can charge the headset about two times.
- The following situations mean that the rechargeable battery in the charging case has a low remaining charge and the headset can't be charged.
- The red indicator on the headset flashes and then immediately turns off, and the headset turns off when the headset is placed in the charging case.
- The red indicator doesn't light on or flash, and the headset doesn't turn off when the headset is placed in the charging case.
For more information on how to charge your headset, check the Help Guide.