IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
An Android TV™ device may display large images and icons when connected to your Microsoft® Windows® computer through HDMI® connection.
Adjust the Computer Settings
- Set the zoom ratio settings to 100%.
- Set the resolution to 4K resolution (3840×2160).
Adjust the HDMI Signal Format on Your TV
Follow these steps to change the HDMI signal format:
- On the supplied TV remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select External inputs.
- Select HDMI signal format.
- Select Standard format, for normal use (4K 30p).
- Select Enhanced format, for High-Quality HDMI format (4K 60p).