IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Follow these steps if your device doesn't turn on or output the sound when connected to a TV through Bluetooth® connection:
- Turn on the TV.
- Turn on your device.
- On your device, press and hold the BLUETOOTH button, and the TV button on the supplied remote control simultaneously for five seconds.
- Your device enters the pairing mode.
- BT appears in the front panel display.
- BLUETOOTH indicator flashes quickly.
- On the TV, perform pairing registration.
Note: Check your manual for model-specific information.
- On the TV remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Under Network & Accessories category, select Bluetooth settings.
- Select Add device to enter pairing mode.
- Select the device that you want to connect.
- A connection is established if the BLUETOOTH indicator lights in blue, and TV (BT) appears in the front panel display.
- Using the TV remote control, select the input of your device.
- Check if your device will turn on and output the sound.