IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Your Android TV™ device has a voice recognition feature. This feature is also called Voice Search, which allows you to give commands to the TV using your voice. If your TV has the Google Assistant built-in and Ok Google detection setting, you can ask your Google Assistant for help. You can also search for content or operate the TV hands-free (only for TVs with a built-in MIC).
- The Google Assistant or Voice Search requires an ctive internet connection.
- How to Use the Voice Search Function Using the Touchpad Remote Control
- Supported Countries, Regions, and Languages for the Google Assistant
- Use Hands-free Voice Search on TVs with a Built-in MIC
- What Languages Does the Hands-Free Voice Search Feature Support?
*Google, Android TV, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC.