Insert or Remove the SIM Card from aibo
Follow these steps to insert or remove the SIM card from your aibo™ robotic companion:
- On the back of aibo's neck, press and hold the power button for two seconds to turn it off.
- Place aibo on its back on a flat surface, such as the floor.
- Push the lid on the torso and remove it when it pops up.
- After removing the torso's lid, you can see the SIM card slot.
- Pull out the tray using your fingertips.
- Insert or remove the SIM card from the tray.
- Don't apply too much force when inserting the SIM card tray back to the SIM card slot to avoid damaging the SIM card or the tray.
- Insert the SIM card tray as straight as possible back to the SIM card slot.
- Don't insert the SIM card tray at an angle.
- Make sure that the SIM card's gold contact is facing up and align the SIM card's notch to the notch printed on the tray.