This error appears when aibo can't establish a connection. An error Cannot connect to the server, may also appear when you're trying to teach aibo a new trick or when you change aibo's settings.
Restart aibo when you encounter this error.
- Press and hold the power button on the back of aibo's neck for two seconds to turn aibo off.
- aibo is off when the status LED above the power button turns off.
- Press and hold the power button again for two seconds to turn aibo on.
- The status LED lights green when aibo is on.
- Make sure not to press the power button again as aibo takes some time to move during this period.
- After aibo turns on and walks around, perform the steps for teaching aibo a trick or the steps for changing aibo's settings.