Check if the earbud headphones charge or turn on after completing each step.
- Place both earbud headphones in the charging case.
- Check that the red indicators light up.
- If the indicators don't light up, close the lid and wait 30 seconds before checking for the charge lights again.
- Charge the charging case with the supplied USB Type-C™ cable.
- Connect the USB Type-C cable to the charging case and a commercially available USB AC Adapter or a personal computer with a standard USB port.
- The red indicator on the charging case will be illuminated when the case is charging.
- Reset the earbud headphones.
You can refer to the video tutorial or skip to the steps listed below.Note: Device registration (pairing) information and other settings are saved during a reset.