The battery level icon on the status bar flashes red and white
When the ambient temperature exceeds the recommended range, the (Battery status) icon will appear on the status bar, and charging will be forcibly terminated. This is done as a precaution and is not a malfunction.
Note: The recommended operating temperature range is 5 °C to 35 °C (41 ºF to 95 ºF). We recommend you use the device in an environment within the recommended temperature range.
For other charging precautions, refer to the following Help Guides.
- NW-ZX500 series: Notes on charging the battery
- NW-A100 series: Notes on charging the battery
- NW-A300 series: Notes on charging the battery
- NW-ZX700 Series: Notes on charging the battery
- NW-WM1AM2/NW-WM1ZM2:Notes on charging the battery