Software build number
- Xperia® 10 II: 59.1.A.2.62
This system software update features
- Android™ security patch level: Supporting SPL till March 1st, 2021
for more information, refer to Introducing Xperia with Android 11
Updating your device
Tip: To check your device's current software version, find and tap Settings → About phone → Build number.
When a software update is available, the refresh icon appears in the status bar.
To download and install a system update from the Notification panel
- If you're using a device with multiple users, make sure you're logged in as the owner.
- Drag the status bar downwards to open the Notification panel.
- Scroll down and select the wanted system update, tap the item and then tap UPDATE.
- When the download is finished, open the Notification panel again if it's closed, then tap RESTART.
Why hasn't my device received an update yet?
- Software updates are released at different times depending on the servicer, market, region or country. Therefore, we can't give you an exact date for when a specific update will be available for your device. In addition, network operators and specific markets may choose not to use the updates for specific models.