Software build number
- Xperia® 10 II: 59.0.A.10.5
This system software update features
- Introducing Android™ 10
- Android security patch level: November 1, 2020
Update your device
Tip: To check your device's current software version, find and tap Settings → About phone → Build number.
When a software update is available, the software update icon appears in the status bar.
Download and install a system update from the Notification panel
- If you are using a device with multiple users, make sure you are logged in as the owner.
- Drag the status bar downwards to open the Notification panel.
- Scroll down and select the wanted system update, tap the item, and then tap UPDATE.
- When the download is finished, open the Notification panel again if it is closed, then tap RESTART.
Why hasn't my device received an update yet?
- Software updates are released at different times depending on the operator, market, region or country. Therefore, we cannot give you an exact date for when a specific update will be available for your device. In addition, network operators and specific markets may choose not to use the updates for specific models.