The drone aircraft doesn't fly for as long as it used to
Check the following:
- If the ambient temperature is low, keep the battery packs in a warm place, and insert them into the aircraft just before the flight.
- The flying time may become shorter than normal under the following conditions:
- When a payload (external device) is installed on the aircraft
- When you fly the aircraft in an area with thin air
- When the battery temperature is high due to a high air temperature or having recently completed charging
- If none of the above applies, the propellers may be damaged. Replace the propellers and then fly the aircraft again.