IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
When it's time to update the firmware on your ZV-1F camera, follow this video as a guide.
- Make sure there’s an SD Card in the camera, otherwise, the update will not occur.
- On the Creator's App, click on Firmware Update.
- It will download the firmware to the SD Card in the camera.
- Once completed, review the disclaimer and select Execute.
- It will take about 5 minutes for the firmware to update and the camera will reboot.