Software build number:
- Xperia® 10 Plus: 53.0.A.14.47
This system software update features
- Introducing Android™ 10
- Android security patch level: January 1, 2020.
Before you start
- Note: To check your device's current software version, find and tap Settings → System → About phone → Build number.
- When a software update is available, appears in the status bar.
Updating your device
Follow the steps below to download and install a system update from the Notification panel.
- If you are using a device with multiple users, make sure you are logged in as the owner.
- Drag the status bar downwards to open the Notification panel.
- Scroll down and select the system update, tap the item and then tap UPDATE.
- When the download is finished, open the Notification panel again if it is closed, then tap RESTART.
Why hasn't my device received an update yet?
- Software updates are released at different times depending on the operator, market, region or country. Therefore, we cannot give you an exact date for when a specific update will be available for your device. In addition, network operators and specific markets may choose not to use the updates for specific models.