Information / Solution
Software updates are released at different times depending on the service provider, market, region or country. Therefore, we can't give you an exact date for when the update will be available for your device.
Software build number
- Xperia 10: 53.1.A.3.85
System software update features
- Introducing Android 10
- Android security patch level: November 1st, 2020
Updating your device
Tip: To check your device's current software version, find and tap Settings → About phone → Build number.
When a software update is available the icon Software update appears in the status bar.
To download and install a system update from the Notification panel
- If you are using a device with multiple users, make sure you are logged in as the owner.
- Drag the status bar downwards to open the Notification panel.
- Scroll down and select the wanted system update, tap the item and then tap UPDATE.
- When the download is finished, open the Notification panel again if it is closed, then tap RESTART.
Why hasn't my device received an update yet?
- Software updates are released at different times depending on the service provider, market, region or country. Therefore, we can't give you an exact date for when a specific update will be available for your device. In addition, network operators and specific markets may choose not to use the updates for specific models.