Questions & Answers: 300
- How to transfer pictures and videos to a smartphone using the Imaging Edge Mobile (formerly PlayMemories Mobile) appThe Imaging Edge Mobile (formerly PlayMemories Mobile™) app must be installed on your smartphone. Visit the Google Play™ store or Apple® store on your smartphone to download and install it. Before you start The
- How to use your Alpha or DSC camera to live stream using the USB port with Imaging Edge Webcam softwareThe Imaging Edge Webcam software allows you to utilize your Sony camera for livestreaming through the USB connection. Before you start The software is compatible with the following operating systems (OS) with the
- Can't make a Wi-Fi connection between the camera and the mobile deviceCheck the following steps. You need the dedicated application Imaging Edge Mobile app (PlayMemories Mobile™ app successor) to connect your camera and mobile device through Wi-Fi® connection. On your mobile device
- Import Photos and Videos to a Windows Computer Using PlayMemories HomeFollow these steps to import images from a Handycam® camcorder, Cyber-shot® camera, or α (Alpha) camera using PlayMemories Home™ software: Download and install the PlayMemories Home software on your computer. Insert
- How do I lock focus on a specific subject?The Lock-on AF and Tracking features of your camera can keep a subject in focus as it moves across the frame. Availability of these features vary depending on the model and system software (firmware) version of
- The camera LCD doesn't display the image when connected to a monitor via HDMIDepending on the settings for proxy movie recording, the image may not appear on the external monitor or on the camera's monitor if you record XAVC S 4K movies on a memory card inserted in the camera. Set Proxy
- Imaging Edge Mobile list of supported camerasFor a list of Imaging Edge Mobile supported cameras, refer to the Imaging Edge Mobile List of Supported Cameras page.
- [VIDEO] What is the Product Showcase feature of the ZV-1 camera?The Product Showcase features makes it easy to shoot product reviews and similar content by allowing for quick and smooth focus transitions between the subject's face and the object placed in front of the lens.