IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis file provides the Network Speaker Wi-Fi Utility Version.1.1 software. This is the same Wi-Fi setup application as provided on the CD-ROM included with the unit.
Note: If you have the model SA-NS310, please check the serial number of your unit. This software is only for units with serial numbers starting at 8100001 and below 8600001. For units with serial numbers 8600001 or higher, please use NS Setup Version 1.0.
- Windows Vista®
- Windows Vista® 64-bit
- Windows® 7
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- Windows® XP
- 4.91 MB
Before You Start
This software requires a computer with one of the following Microsoft® Windows® operating systems:
- Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit editions (Service Pack 1 or later)
- Windows Vista® 32-bit and 64-bit editions (Service Pack 2 or later)
- Windows XP (with Service Pack 3 or later)
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the Network_Speaker_Wi-Fi_Utility_1_1_0.zip file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference) on your computer.
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and verify that the size of the Network_Speaker_Wi-Fi_Utility_1_1_0.zip file is 4.91 MB (5,149,520 bytes).
- Right-click the Network_Speaker_Wi-Fi_Utility_1_1_0.zip file, and then click "Properties".
- On the "Network_Speaker_Wi-Fi_Utility_1_1_0.zip Properties" screen, verify that the "Size:" listed is "4.91 MB (5,149,520 bytes)".
Note: The "Size on disk:" listed may be different. That is normal.
- If the file size is different than "4.91 MB (5,149,520 bytes)", please download the Network_Speaker_Wi-Fi_Utility_1_1_0.zip file again.
- Right-click the Network_Speaker_Wi-Fi_Utility_1_1_0.zip file, click "Extract All", and then click the "Extract" button.
Note: If you have file archiving software installed on your computer the options displayed may be different. Extract the installation files to a folder and continue with the next step.
- Go to the "Network_Speaker_Wi-Fi_Utility_1_1_0" folder and double-click to open.
- Double-click the "NetworkSpeakerWiFiUtility.exe" file to begin the installation.
- If the "User Account Control" screen appears, click "Yes" or "Continue".
- Please follow the on-screen prompts carefully to complete the installation.