IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis file provides the NS Setup Version 1.0 software. This is the same Wi-Fi® setup application as provided on the CD-ROM included with the unit.
Note: If you have the model SA-NS310, please check the serial number of your unit. This software is only for units with serial numbers starting with 8600001 and higher. For units with serial numbers starting at 8100001 and below 8600001, please use Network Speaker WiFi Utility Version 1.1.
- Windows Vista®
- Windows Vista® 64-bit
- Windows® 7
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- Windows® XP
- 12.95 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
This software requires a computer with one of the following Microsoft® Windows® operating systems:
- Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit editions (Service Pack 1 or later)
- Windows Vista® 32-bit and 64-bit editions (Service Pack 2 or later)
- Windows XP (with Service Pack 3 or later)
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the NS_Setup_2_0_0.zip file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference) on your computer.
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and verify that the size of the NS_Setup_2_0_0.zip file is 12.9 MB (13,576,677 bytes).
- Right-click the NS_Setup_2_0_0.zip file, and then click "Properties".
- On the "NS_Setup_2_0_0.zip Properties" screen, verify that the "Size:" listed is "12.9 MB (13,576,677 bytes)".
Note: The "Size on disk:" listed may be different. That is normal.
- If the file size is different than "12.9 MB (13,576,677 bytes)", please download the NS_Setup_2_0_0.zip file again.
- Right-click the NS_Setup_2_0_0.zip file, click "Extract All", and then click the "Extract" button.
Note: If you have file archiving software installed on your computer the options displayed may be different. Extract the installation files to a folder and continue with the next step.
- Go to the "NS_Setup_2_0_0" folder and double-click to open.
- Double-click the "NS_Setup.exe" file to begin the installation.
- If the "User Account Control" screen appears, click "Yes" or "Continue".
- Please follow the on-screen prompts carefully to complete the installation.