Questions & Answers: 964
- Error: Splashtop is not installed on your system, or the installation is incomplete. To get Internet access within seconds of starting your computer, please use the Splashtop installer to install it. when pressing the Web button.When you get the error Splashtop is not installed on your system, or the installation is incomplete. To get Internet access within seconds of starting your computer, please use the Splashtop installer to install
- The WEB button is not working to start the Quick Web Access.With the notebook turned off, pressing the WEB button should start the Splashtop® Browser. If the WEB button is not working, try resetting the BIOS to the default values by following this procedure: Turn on the
- Error: VAIO Care has stopped working.When attempting to launch the VAIO Care application, if you receive a VAIO Care has stopped working or Failed to start VAIO Care™ error message, the software has become corrupted and will need to be reinstalled
- How to create a set of Recovery Discs.There are no system Recovery Discs included with the computer. The recovery data required to return the computer to the original, factory-installed condition is included on a special partition of the hard drive
- How to perform a system recovery using the VAIO Care softwareThe VAIO Care software can be used to restore the C: drive only or the entire hard disk drive to the original factory software configuration. It also can be used to create Recovery Discs and reinstall original applications
- How to reinstall bundled applications or original drivers using the VAIO Care software.IMPORTANT: If you already have the Recovery & Restore Select Programs or Drivers to reinstall window open, skip to step 7. Close all open programs. Do not interrupt the power during the installation process. Click
- The computer keyboard not working properlyThe procedure to troubleshoot why the keyboard is not working properly varies depending on whether it is a notebook or desktop computer. Follow troubleshooting steps for notebook computers.
- The iTunes 11 application stops responding when opening iTunes Store.You may encounter an issue where the Apple® iTunes® 11 application will stop responding when you open the Apple® iTunes Music Store® online music store on a computer using the Windows 8 operating system. You can
- Compatible Operating System for Smartphones and Tablets to Support Video & TV SideView AppVisit the Video & TV SideView™ website for the latest compatibility information for your smartphone and tablet.