- An external memory device (such as USB flash memory) with 1 GB or more of available memory is required to use the BD-Live function.
- Videos and applications from the Internet are stored on the external memory. The stored data is read from the memory in response to the BD-ROM playback status.
- Attach the external memory to the EXT port on the back of the Blu-ray Disc® (BD) player.
- Connect the BD player to the Internet.
- Play a BD-ROM disc that has a BD-Live application.
- Select the BD-Live option from the BD-ROM disc menu.
NOTE: Select discs may cause the screen to become black after BD-Live starts. In that case, please wait for a few minutes for BD-Live to begin.