IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Before You Start
- Make sure the TV is connected to the internet using either a wired or wireless connection.
- Install the latest firmware update.
Run the Internet Browser App
- On you remote control, press the HOME or MENU button.
- Select Apps or Applications.
- If the Internet Browser icon isn't displayed, go to All Apps or All Applications. A separate article is available for troubleshooting missing internet video stations or applications.
- Select Internet Browser.
- Press the button.
- To exit the browser, press MENU or HOME button.
Browse the Internet
You can do the following when you use the Internet Browser app: