IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is needed to complete any of these steps, refer to the instructions supplied with the product. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Verify that the Marine remote control is compatible with your specific car stereo.
- In addition to checking the compatibility list, in order for the remote control to operate the unit, the car stereo must have the following:
- a 3.5 mini jack
- a UniLink™ S-BUS interface connection
- Check to make sure the cables are connected correctly and securely to the car stereo and the remote control following the connection diagram in the manual.
- Reset the car stereo receiver.
If the issue is still unresolved, service may be required.
For all Sony products (EXCEPT VAIO computers): To send your product to a Sony facility to be repaired or to check the status of the a repair, visit our eService web site.
For VAIO Computer products: Please call 1-888-4SONYPC (476-6972) for service information for your product. To check the status of your VAIO product repair, have your phone number or Best Buy service number available and call 1-800-433-5778.