Before you start
- The camera and smartphone must be connected to the same network.
- Depending on your network capabilities, other streaming of content, gaming, and uploading or downloading of files may cause your images or video transfer to be slow or unstable.
Transfer of images and video
- Set the camera to Playback mode.
- Press the MENU button, select View on SmartPhone and select the desired mode depending on if you have an Apple iPhone® or a phone with the Android™ operating system.
- On the iPhone, select Settings-Wi-Fi Networks (ON).
- Select the SSID of the camera and enter the password of the camera.
- Start the Imaging Edge Mobile app on the iPhone and select the pictures or videos to be transferred.
- Start the Imaging Edge Mobile app on the phone and select the SSID of the camera.
- Enter the password from the camera when prompted on your phone.
- Select the pictures or videos to be transferred.
- To import videos, be sure to have the latest version of Imaging Edge Mobile installed.
- Only videos recorded in the MP4 format will be imported.
- Imaging Edge Mobile cannot import videos recorded in the AVCHD format.