IMPORTANT: Transferring images requires a stable high-speed Network connection. In order to reduce transferring issues, make sure of the following:
- The camera and smartphone have a strong connection to the Internet Network.
- Make sure other Internet devices are turned off. Using other devices to streaming content, gaming, uploading or downloading files may cause your picture transfer to be slow or be unstable.
- Set the camera to Playback mode.
- Press the MENU button, select View on SmartPhone and select the desired mode depending on if you have an Apple® iPhone® mobile digital device or a phone with the Android™ operating system.
- On the iPhone, select Settings-Wi-Fi Networks (ON).
- Select the SSID of the camera and enter the password of the camera.
- Start the PlayMemories Mobile™ app on the iPhone and select the pictures to be transferred.
- Start the PlayMemories Mobile app on the phone and select the SSID of the camera.
- Enter the password from the camera when prompted on your phone.
- Select the pictures to be transferred.
- To import videos, you must be using Playmemories mobile version 2.0 or later.
- Only videos recorded in MP4 will be imported.
- PlayMemories Mobile cannot import the videos recorded in AVCHD.