Connect your Walkman player to a Wi-Fi network
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
This information provides steps to connect your NW(NWZ)-F series Walkman® player to a Wi-Fi® network.
- On your Walkman player, press the Home button.
- Press the (menu icon), and then tap System settings.
- In the System settings menu, press and then slide the Wi-Fi switch to the ON position. The switch should say ON and will be blue.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Your Walkman player will start searching for available Wi-Fi networks. The available networks will appear in the list under Wi-Fi, tap to select and connect to your desired network. Note: If for some reason you don't see your network, you can enter the information manually. Tap ADD NETWORK and enter the appropriate information.
- You will be prompted to enter your password. Tap in the blank field and then enter the security key / password for the Wi-Fi network you're connecting to. Once a connection is established, Connection will display under the network name.