IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is needed to complete any of these steps, refer to the instructions supplied with the product. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
NOTE: Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to this issue, check the audio reception status after completing each step.
- Make sure the batteries in the headphones are fully charged.
- Verify that the transmitter is plugged into a working AC outlet.
- Make sure the connecting cord is properly connected to the audio source and the transmitter.
- Increase the volume of the audio source.
- Change the position and angle of the transmitter.
IMPORTANT: If infrared (IR) headphones are being used, make sure there is nothing blocking the line of sight between the transmitter and headphones.
If the issue is still unresolved, service may be required.
For all Sony products (EXCEPT VAIO computers): To send your product to a Sony facility to be repaired or to check the status of the a repair, visit our eService web site.
For VAIO Computer products: Please call 1-888-4SONYPC (476-6972) for service information for your product. To check the status of your VAIO product repair, have your phone number or Best Buy service number available and call 1-800-433-5778.