How to troubleshoot intermittent audio fluctuations or distortion with cordless stereo headphones.
Follow this procedure to troubleshoot audio fluctuations or distortion with cordless stereo headphones.
IMPORTANT: Fluorescent lights or other nearby electrical equipment (including a wireless home network) may cause interference with the audio transmission from the transmitter to the headphones. If the headphones have a TUNE/ID SET button, pressing this button might help minimize interference with other devices operating at the 2.4 GHz frequency. However, not all wireless headphones have this function.
- Ensure that the batteries in the headphones are fully charged.
- Verify that the transmitter is plugged into a working AC outlet.
- Ensure that the connecting cord is properly connected to the audio source and the transmitter.
- Change the position, angle, or location of the transmitter.
- If available, test the transmitter by connecting it to another audio source.
IMPORTANT: If infrared (IR) headphones are being used, ensure there is nothing blocking the line of sight between the transmitter and headphones.
NOTE: If the issue is still unresolved after completing all the steps, service will be required .