The lamp assembly can be changed by removing the cover and inserting a replacement lamp.
- Ensure the unit has been turned off and unplugged for at least one hour.
- Do not touch the glass surface of the lamp assembly.
- Replace the lamp with the projector on a flat stable surface.
- Place the projector upside down so the bottom is visible.
- On the bottom of the projector, loosen the lamp assembly screw and remove the cover .
- Remove the two screws holding the lamp assembly in place.
- While keeping the projector horizontal, using the lamp handle , pull the assembly straight up.
- Insert the new lamp assembly until it is securely in place.
- Replace and tighten the lamp assembly screws .
- Replace the lamp assembly cover and tighten the screw .
- Place the projector to back to the normal operating position.
- Connect the power cord to place the projector in standby mode.
NOTE: The lamp assembly cover is the solid cover located nearest to the handle .
NOTE: The projector will not turn on if the lamp assembly is not properly secured .
- If the projector is not placed in standby mode it will not reset correctly.
- Do not turn the projector on before resetting the lamp hours.
NOTE: The buttons must be pressed in the correct order and within five seconds each to properly reset the projector.