Follow this procedure to troubleshoot the clock radio.
- Remove any backup batteries, if the clock radio uses these.
- Unplug the clock radio from the AC power for 30 seconds.
- Plug the clock radio back in to the AC power.
- Reinstall the backup batteries, if the clock radio uses these.
- Set the time on the clock radio.
- Press and hold the TIME button or CLOCK button for more than 2 seconds, until the hour flashes in the display.
- Press the + button or the - button to select date and/or time as required, then press the TIME button or the CLOCK button.
- Repeat step number two to set remaining date and/or time attributes.
- Depending on the model, it may be necessary to set the date before setting the time. Refer to the supplied manual for this or other model-specific features. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Depending on the model and the region, it may be necessary to set the time zone or set daylight saving time (summer time) to on or off.
The troubleshooting steps listed above should resolve the issue. If you have completed all of the steps and the issue is not resolved, service may be required.
For all Sony products (EXCEPT VAIO computers): To send your product to a Sony facility to be repaired or to check the status of the a repair, visit our eService web site.
For VAIO Computer products: Please call 1-888-4SONYPC (476-6972) for service information for your product. To check the status of your VAIO product repair, have your phone number or Best Buy service number available and call 1-800-433-5778.