Follow this procedure to enlarge, crop, and then save images that have already been taken by using the camera.
IMPORTANT: This function is not available on all cameras. Refer to the instruction manual of your camera for model-specific information. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Enlarging the image using the zoom function is only supported with pictures taken on the camera.
- Some camera models may have additional settings or features that are not discussed here.
- Turn on the camera to the PLAY mode.
- Verify that the image to modify is being displayed full screen on the camera LCD screen.
- Zoom in on the image to crop it using the camera ZOOM button (Wide or Telephoto).
- Move the zoomed image up, down left or right in the LCD screen using the CONTROL BUTTON .
NOTE: The image must be zoomed to allow the Control button to move the image in the camera LCD screen
- When the desired modifications are complete, press the shutter button to store the picture.