IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Check the following suggestions.
- Make sure that the portable speaker or the connected audio device is turned on.
- Increase the volume level of the portable speaker and the connected device.
- Make sure that the connected device is playing music.
- Keep the speaker away from metal objects.
- If an audio cable is inserted to the portable speaker, the audio transmitted through the Bluetooth® connection will not be heard. Disconnect any devices connected to the AUDIO IN port of the portable speaker.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth setting of the portable speaker and the audio input device are turned on.
- Pair the portable speaker and the audio input device again.
The troubleshooting steps listed above should resolve your issue. If you have completed all the steps and the issue is not resolved, service may be required. Go to Product Repair.