IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Check the following suggestions.
- Make sure that the portable speaker or the connected audio device is turned on.
- Increase the volume level of the portable speaker and the connected device.
- Make sure that the connected device is playing music.
- Keep the speaker away from metal objects.
- If an audio cable is inserted to the portable speaker, the audio transmitted through the Bluetooth® connection will not be heard. Disconnect any devices connected to the AUDIO IN port of the portable speaker.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth setting of the portable speaker and the audio input device are turned on.
- Pair the portable speaker and the audio input device again.
The troubleshooting steps listed above should resolve your issue. If you have completed all the steps and the issue is not resolved, service may be required.
For all Sony products (EXCEPT VAIO computers): To send your product to a Sony facility to be repaired or to check the status of the a repair, visit our eService web site.
For VAIO Computer products: Please call 1-888-4SONYPC (476-6972) for service information for your product. To check the status of your VAIO product repair, have your phone number or Best Buy service number available and call 1-800-433-5778.