IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
- Connect your camera to your smartphone.
- Check the camera manual for model-specific instructions. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- On your smartphone, tap the icon for the PlayMemories Mobile™ app.
- On the quick access menu of PlayMemories Mobile, tap on the Focus Mode tile.
- Camera settings like ISO, Aperture, and Shutter Speed are only available on the PlayMemories Mobile interface if the Smart Remote Embedded app on your camera is updated to Smart Remote control. To check if your camera is compatible with the update and for instructions on how to update it, visit the PlayMemories Camera Apps website.
- Select a desired focus mode.