Follow these instructions if the following issues occur:
- The Android TV™ device isn't detected as a Chromecast™ Built-in (Google Cast) device.
- There was a problem connecting to XXX-XXXXX (Model name) error message appears and the connection fails even though the Cast icon is available on the mobile device and the TV model is detected.
Check if the Chromecast Built-in function works after completing each step.
- Update the TV software. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- Connect the mobile device and your TV to the same network.
- If using a dual-band wireless router, make sure your devices connect to the same frequency.
- Update the Chromecast Built-in app to the latest version.
- Set the correct date and time on your TV.
- Restart the app, router, and mobile device.
- Reset your TV.
*Google, Android TV, Google Play, Chromecast and Chromecast built-in are trademarks of Google LLC;