IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Your TV must have an internet connection and the correct date and time to access network services from the Google Play™ Store, Movies & TV, YouTube™, and Games apps.
Follow the steps below to make sure that your BRAVIA TV is connected to the Internet and that the Date & time settings are correct.
- Check network status.
- For X74H_X75H series: press the HOME button on the remote control → Settings → Network & Internet
- For other models:
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Help. If Help isn't shown, choose Apps and then press the center (enter) button, then select Help.
Note: You can also display the Help screen by pressing the HELP button on the remote control.
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select Status & Diagnostics → Internet connectivity symptoms.
- Select Internet connectivity symptoms.
- Set the Date & time settings. For details, refer to How to adjust the date and time
- Clear app cache and data. For details, refer to How to perform the Clear Data and Clear Cache for apps
- Perform a reset or a Factory Data Reset. For details, refer to How to perform a reset or a Factory Data Reset on an Android TV™
IMPORTANT: Be aware that if you perform a factory reset, all of the TV's data and settings (Wi-Fi and wired network setting information, Google account and other login information, Google Play and other installed applications, etc.) will be erased, and the TV will return to how it was at the time of purchase.
- Search/Voice Search
- Voice Actions
- Backdrop (screen saver with scenic pictures)