You can use these instructions to set a PIN code to use for parental lock settings or a restricted profile for broadcast (cable/antenna) signals and streaming channels. The instructions to cancel or reset a PIN code differ with each feature and depend on your model. Check your TV manuals if you need model-specific instructions.
Note: To check the type of your TV, refer to the article How to check if your BRAVIA TV is a Google TV™, Android TV™, or other TV.
See the section for your TV model, then check How to set or cancel a PIN code.
Before you start
- Make sure your TV has the latest software installed. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- If you forgot your Parental lock PIN code, enter the master PIN code for your TV.
- If you do not know the master PIN code,  Contact the Product Support team  to confirm the information.
- The master PIN is only for Parental lock controls.
- You can only change your PIN code from your profile if you're not in the Restricted profile mode.