Playback on your RSX-GS9 car stereo begins with the first song in the Music folder of the USB device regardless of whether or not the shuffle mode is enabled. The first song is determined alphabetically for letters, numerically for numbers, and in symbol order based on UTF-8.
- Apple® iPhone® and iPod® mobile digital devices don't support Shuffle play mode.
- The list display on the Music Center (SongPal) app isn't available during shuffle play. Disable the Shuffle play mode to enable the list display.
- You can only select Repeat Track while on shuffle play.
- Repeat Album is not available.
- If you enable the Shuffle Play mode and set the Repeat play mode to Repeat Track, your car stereo plays songs from the Music folder of the USB device.
- To cancel Repeat play mode, press the next button.