Before You Start
Check the following to properly setup the ShareFile® cloud storage on your DPT-S1 Digital Paper System before following the steps below:
- Visit the ShareFile Website to create a ShareFile account.
- Enable the ShareFile on your device.
- Press the Home button on your device.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Application Preferences.
- Tap Enable ShareFile.
- Select Enable.
- Tap OK.
A ShareFile icon will appear on the Home screen.
Follow these steps to resolve this issue:
- Tap the ShareFile icon on the Home page.
- Enter the appropriate information in the required blank fields (as shown in the image below), and click Login:
Each ShareFile account has its own unique URL that's generally in the format https://yourcompanyname.sharefile.com. The subdomain is the part of the URL immediately before sharefile.com, which normally includes your company name.
For example, if your ShareFile account is https://sony1.sharefile.com, then the subdomain that you need to enter in the login screen is sony1.Note: For additional information about subdomain, visit the ShareFile Support Page.
- Email address
The same email address that you used in creating a ShareFile account.
The same password that you used to in creating a ShareFile account.