Pair Your Blu-ray Disc Player with a Bluetooth Device
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
The procedure to pair your Blu-ray Disc™ player to your Bluetooth® device will vary depending on if a Bluetooth connection has already been established or not. Follow the steps below according to your situation.
Pairing the Blu-ray Disc Player for the First Time
- Place the Bluetooth device within 3 ft. (1 meter ) from the Blu-ray Disc player.
- On the supplied remote control, press BLUETOOTH button.
- On the playback screen, select Bluetooth Device.
- Under the Bluetooth Settings, select Device List.
- Set the Bluetooth device in pairing mode.
- To activate the pairing mode of your Bluetooth device, check its manual.
- Press the UP ARROW button or DOWN ARROW button repeatedly to select the Bluetooth device.
- Press the ENTER button.
- The Bluetooth device name will appear on the TV screen when the Bluetooth connection is established.
Blu-ray Disc Player Is Already Paired
- Press the HOME button.
- Select Setup.
- Select Bluetooth settings.
- Check the Device List.
- Scan and select your Bluetooth device.